Zini River Estate
Zini River Estate is an upmarket residential development in Zululand within commuting distance of Richards Bay. This 175ha low density residential Estate is situated on the northern side of the town of Mtunzini. Flanked by the uMlalazi river and natural bush, the estate offers inspiring, wide angle views or the ocean, river and natural plant life. The diverse topography and careful positioning of individual stands has resulted in optimisation of river and sea views.
Bird life is particularly prolific in the area with over 300 species having been recorded. An abundance of Rafia Palms provides the habitat for the most famous of them, the rarest breeding birds of prey in South Africa, the Palm Nut Vultures, which have made Mtunzini their home. For these reasons Zini River Estate is a magical place in the shade for all its inhabitants.
More than half of the available land has been designated as conservation area owned by residents, in trust for their children. This fact, along with the Estate's 2½ km of river frontage on the pristine uMlalazi lagoon makes Zini River Estate a true natural lifestyle residential development. Opportunities abound on the Estate for fishing, canoeing, mountain-biking, bird-watching and hiking.
- What kind of plot is right for you (Budget, slope, position, etc)?
- Building Rates (Current and specific to your Estate)
- What is a realistic Finishes Budget?
- How do the Extra's affect the costs (Swimming pool, landscaping, Aircons, etc)
- Professionals and their fee's (Surveyor, Architect, QS, Engineer, etc)
- Municipal fee's (Connections, plan submissions, etc)
- Question & Answer session