Zebula Golf Estate & Spa
Golf estates abound in South Africa but none can match Zebula, a stunning and totally unique lifestyle destination a mere 2 hours' drive north of Johannesburg in the magnificent malaria-free Waterberg region of Limpopo Province.
Upmarket luxury homes are tastefully designed and privately positioned so as not to impose on the surroundings. The Peter Matkovitch-designed golf course respects the environment, following the natural contours of the terrain, a masterful symphony of indigenous bush and landscaped areas.
Surprising for its bushveld location, water supply is both abundant and sustainable, ensuring that the quality of the greens is unrivalled and that playing surfaces are always top notch.
- What kind of plot is right for you (Budget, slope, position, etc)?
- Building Rates (Current and specific to your Estate)
- What is a realistic Finishes Budget?
- How do the Extra's affect the costs (Swimming pool, landscaping, Aircons, etc)
- Professionals and their fee's (Surveyor, Architect, QS, Engineer, etc)
- Municipal fee's (Connections, plan submissions, etc)
- Question & Answer session