Woodland Hills Wildlife Estate
Woodland Hills Wildlife Estate is situated just north of Bloemfontein and provides residents with a unique lifestyle and the opportunity to live close to nature with the comfort of the city just around the corner. The combination of wildlife in an exclusive and safe urban area makes Woodland Hills a prominent residential area in Bloemfontein.
The estate is unique due to the natural Free State vegetation in the vast common areas which forms part of the nature reserve, an abundance of water and more than 23 species of wildlife already established on the estate. The wildlife include Kudus, Eland, Giraffes, Zebras, Sables, Njalas, Water Buck, Impalas, Oryx, Roans, Springbuck, Duiker, Steenbuck and Ribbuck. There is also a large variety of birdlife that settled in the wetland areas created on the estate. All the animals roam freely amongst the houses and seeing a Kudu or Sable on your lawn is not unusual in this community.
Other facilities on the estate include a community centre, tennis courts, a bowling green with club house, walking trails, horse stables, game drives and fishing opportunities at some of the 26 dams on the estate.
- What kind of plot is right for you (Budget, slope, position, etc)?
- Building Rates (Current and specific to your Estate)
- What is a realistic Finishes Budget?
- How do the Extra's affect the costs (Swimming pool, landscaping, Aircons, etc)
- Professionals and their fee's (Surveyor, Architect, QS, Engineer, etc)
- Municipal fee's (Connections, plan submissions, etc)
- Question & Answer session