Nestled against the Klein Jukskei, just off Waterford Drive, Waterford Estate is one of Gauteng's best examples of secure estate living. Since its establishment in 1996, Waterford Estate provides a crime-free environment where your children can play in the streets, you can go for a relaxing walk after a hard day at work, chat to your neighbours, walk your dogs, sit in our park while listening to the bird life and watching the sun go down over the woodland that surrounds our beautiful estate.
Located in the heart of Fourways, Johannesburg, Waterford Estate offers the proximity of world-class shopping malls, spas; garden centres and entertainment complexes whilst being set in an unspoilt, natural environment that makes you feel like you're miles away from the city. Take a stroll around the secure estate perimeter, underneath shady trees along the river, and enjoy the sight of bush babies, guinea fowl and other birdlife that take refuge in our peaceful surroundings.
- What kind of plot is right for you (Budget, slope, position, etc)?
- Building Rates (Current and specific to your Estate)
- What is a realistic Finishes Budget?
- How do the Extra's affect the costs (Swimming pool, landscaping, Aircons, etc)
- Professionals and their fee's (Surveyor, Architect, QS, Engineer, etc)
- Municipal fee's (Connections, plan submissions, etc)
- Question & Answer session