Victoria Country Club
Nestled in the heart of the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands away from the frenetic urban jungle lies a golden investment opportunity. 230 hectares of pristine property encompasses the most distinctive residential and business park developments in the area to date. This unique opportunity lies in the integration of nature reserve, golf club and estate via wide landscaped corridors allowing residents to live in harmony with nature, while enjoying rolling golf course vistas, open spaces and various wildlife forms.
Currently in its third year of development the Estate offers a combination of 588 prime residential sites and 28 business park sites catering for a variety of lifestyle requirements all on a desirable north facing slope. From cluster homes to magnificent freehold properties bordering the adjacent Queen Elizabeth Park Nature Reserve, each stand enjoys unobstructed views of either the golf course or Pietermaritzburg's Northern Suburbs. Montrose Park Village contains 14 recently launched lu
The Estate boasts a completely redesigned, international standard 18-hole golf course. Other amenities include a swimming pool, tennis and squash courts, billiards and a well appointed clubhouse with restaurant and conference / function facilities. Various sporting & cultural entertainment is available but if you are looking for something a little less strenuous numerous scenic trails and paths will be established throughout the Estate for the enjoyment of residents.
- What kind of plot is right for you (Budget, slope, position, etc)?
- Building Rates (Current and specific to your Estate)
- What is a realistic Finishes Budget?
- How do the Extra's affect the costs (Swimming pool, landscaping, Aircons, etc)
- Professionals and their fee's (Surveyor, Architect, QS, Engineer, etc)
- Municipal fee's (Connections, plan submissions, etc)
- Question & Answer session