Stonehurst Mountain Estate
A rare contemporary mix of urban chic underscored by the warm earth tones of fynbos and mountain splendour. Set high up against the sheltering peaks of the Silvermine Mountains and bordering the Table Mountain National Park, Stonehurst offers the connoisseur a feast of breathtaking views across the Constantia Valley to False Bay and beyond.
It is an Estate that offers you a unique lifestyle...
Two Lifestyle Villages (Stonehurst Close and StoneVillage) are perfect for the traveller who needs a secure home away from home and the single residential erven, individually owned and architecturally built, satisfy those who crave the bright city lights and the clean lines of modern architecture.
For nature lovers the opportunity to live in close proximity to all that Mother Nature has to offer and to share their homes with the black eagle that soars above the mountain tops.
- What kind of plot is right for you (Budget, slope, position, etc)?
- Building Rates (Current and specific to your Estate)
- What is a realistic Finishes Budget?
- How do the Extra's affect the costs (Swimming pool, landscaping, Aircons, etc)
- Professionals and their fee's (Surveyor, Architect, QS, Engineer, etc)
- Municipal fee's (Connections, plan submissions, etc)
- Question & Answer session