Southdowns Estate is located on Nellmapius Drive in the picturesque Irene (Greek word for Peace) and lives up to its slogan of "A life less hurried." The Estate is one of the most innovative developments to make its appearance in the property market and is the first Estate in South Africa to have its own Natural Gas pipeline with direct natural gas feed to each home.
The development spans approximately 200 hectares and comprises a residential node, Sport and Arts Exchange, Southdowns College and Southdowns Shopping Centre.
From nature enthusiasts to sport fanatics, Southdowns provides the ultimate backdrop for an extraordinary lifestyle. The Estate captures the very essence of Irene's natural beauty, incorporating 50 hectares of farmland within the Estate.
Residents have easy access to the Irene Dairy Farm, Irene Country Club and Southdowns College from within the Estate.
- What kind of plot is right for you (Budget, slope, position, etc)?
- Building Rates (Current and specific to your Estate)
- What is a realistic Finishes Budget?
- How do the Extra's affect the costs (Swimming pool, landscaping, Aircons, etc)
- Professionals and their fee's (Surveyor, Architect, QS, Engineer, etc)
- Municipal fee's (Connections, plan submissions, etc)
- Question & Answer session