Prince's Grant Golf Estate
On the breathtaking Dolphin Coast of KwaZulu-Natal lies Prince’s Grant Golf Estate.This North Coast jewel is situated forty-five minutes north of Durban and twenty kilometres from Ballito. Rated as one of the top twenty golf courses in South Africa, it is also a winner of the 5 Star Golf Experience Award.
Relaxation is easy at Prince’s Grant. Property owners are automatically afforded membership to the golf club, while the kilometer long secluded beach and canoeing on the private lagoon are great escapes. There are nature trails for birdwatchers with over
239 bird species to be seen throughout the year, not to mention exceptional views to soak up. Other facilities include squash,
swimming pools, tennis, and a recreation centre, while the salon offers a full range of treatments including facials, massage
and body pampering. There is also a conference centre for functions such as business indabas or weddings.
The surrounding areas of the Dolphin Coast offer everything from microlite flying in Ballito to a tour of the battlefield sites
of the Zulu Kingdom. The King Shaka and the Albert Luthuli memorials are also close to the estate, and are great historical
experiences. If it’s retail therapy you’re after the new Gateway shopping centre at Umhlanga Rocks is not far from the estate,
or one can visit the Ballito Lifestyle Centre.
- What kind of plot is right for you (Budget, slope, position, etc)?
- Building Rates (Current and specific to your Estate)
- What is a realistic Finishes Budget?
- How do the Extra's affect the costs (Swimming pool, landscaping, Aircons, etc)
- Professionals and their fee's (Surveyor, Architect, QS, Engineer, etc)
- Municipal fee's (Connections, plan submissions, etc)
- Question & Answer session