Palm Lakes Family Estate
The Palm Lakes Family Estate is one of the largest new developments on the North Coast of KwaZulu Natal South Africa with phase one spanning an area of over 700 hectares. This first phase includes a 311 hectare residential estate (Palm Lakes Residential), a 47 hectare office park (Palm Lakes Office), and a further 280 hectare corporate park (Palm Lakes Corporate). Palm Lakes is situated 13 kilometers North of Ballito and 23 kilometers North of the new King Shaka International Airport and Dube Trade Port and is a short distance from the many prime wildlife reserves, adventure locations and lifestyle amenities. The habitat is a natural variation of rolling hills, green valleys, placid lakes and wetlands - all flourishing with preserved indigenous and tropical fauna and flora, creating a diverse landscape rich in bird and wildlife.
Fully secure and gated Estate
Family orientated environment offering numerous lifestyle amenities.
New Mini Palm Clubhouse (kids)
Golf driving range operational (launched December 2008)
Recreational and picnic areas alongside placid lakes and dams.
Walking and cycling paths
Green corridors, forest areas and wide open spaces
23 Km from the new King Shaka International Airport
- What kind of plot is right for you (Budget, slope, position, etc)?
- Building Rates (Current and specific to your Estate)
- What is a realistic Finishes Budget?
- How do the Extra's affect the costs (Swimming pool, landscaping, Aircons, etc)
- Professionals and their fee's (Surveyor, Architect, QS, Engineer, etc)
- Municipal fee's (Connections, plan submissions, etc)
- Question & Answer session