Situated on the world famous Garden Route in South Africa, between the warm Indian Ocean and spectacular Gwaing river valley, Oubaai Hotel & Country Club Estate is an ideal destination for the discerning investor.
Waiting to welcome you, Oubaai is the ultimate golf estate on the Garden Route. Bordered by a river valley, indigenous forests and woodlands, and the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, this is the perfect site for a golf estate. With a championship 18-hole golf course designed by Ernie Els, the estate promises a golfing experience comparable to the best the world has to offer.
Oubaai offers two types of lifestyle and housing: 322 stands around the golf course make up the residential estate; while The Village offers the easy lock-up-and-go option of apartment living. Whichever you prefer, there is only one name in golf estate living – Oubaai.
Sharing a rugged coastline and white sandy coves with the picturesque town of Herold’s Bay, one of the best things about Oubaai is its accessibility. George airport is a mere 8 kilometres away.
- What kind of plot is right for you (Budget, slope, position, etc)?
- Building Rates (Current and specific to your Estate)
- What is a realistic Finishes Budget?
- How do the Extra's affect the costs (Swimming pool, landscaping, Aircons, etc)
- Professionals and their fee's (Surveyor, Architect, QS, Engineer, etc)
- Municipal fee's (Connections, plan submissions, etc)
- Question & Answer session