Mossel Bay Golf Estate
The Mossel Bay Golf Estate is an outstanding residential development located on the cliff tops overlooking the picturesque fishing port of Mossel Bay on the Southern Cape coast. Properties on the Estate range from attractive two bedroomed sectional title apartments through to luxurious six bedroomed freehold properties, with prices ranging between one and six million Rand. Dependent on their location on the Estate properties enjoy views of the Indian Ocean, the Golf Course (a progressive Club and Course currently ranked 65th in Golf Digest's top 100 South African courses), the Outeniqua mountain range, and the adjacent Nature Reserve. Mossel Bay is a thriving town enjoying an outstanding climate, wonderful scenery, clean sandy beaches, shopping malls and restaurants, world class medical facilities, and excellent road links to Cape Town and Port Elizabeth.
George Airport is located thirty minutes drive from Mossel Bay town centre, and provides air links to all major cities in South Africa.
- What kind of plot is right for you (Budget, slope, position, etc)?
- Building Rates (Current and specific to your Estate)
- What is a realistic Finishes Budget?
- How do the Extra's affect the costs (Swimming pool, landscaping, Aircons, etc)
- Professionals and their fee's (Surveyor, Architect, QS, Engineer, etc)
- Municipal fee's (Connections, plan submissions, etc)
- Question & Answer session