Mooikloof is renowned for being a unique housing estate. Members have chosen to make Mooikloof their place of residence as a result of the many wonderful features and benefits that this fantastic estate offers, both as an investment and as a way of life, offering prime, exclusive lifestyle to residents.
The large stands provide privacy and create a feeling of space and tranquility - a piece of paradise in the middle of suburbia. There are 548 stands, each 1 hectare and serviced with municipal water, electricity and refuse removal. The roads are all tarred with kerbing and streetlights. A spacious recreational area at the dam adds tranquility to this prime estate.
- What kind of plot is right for you (Budget, slope, position, etc)?
- Building Rates (Current and specific to your Estate)
- What is a realistic Finishes Budget?
- How do the Extra's affect the costs (Swimming pool, landscaping, Aircons, etc)
- Professionals and their fee's (Surveyor, Architect, QS, Engineer, etc)
- Municipal fee's (Connections, plan submissions, etc)
- Question & Answer session