Letamo Game Farm
Letamo Game Farm is situated in the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site, just 40 minutes from the hustle and bustle of Johannesburg. The whole estate comprises of approx 600 hectares including traversing land. Only 96 houses have been allowed to be developed within Letamo Game Farm. Each shareholder owns between 6 000 and 21 000 square meters of land, although only 1 500 square meters is allowed to be fenced in to prevent grazing land taken away from the game. A five star boutique hotel and restaurant has recently been completed on the estate.
Two well stocked large dams and several smaller ones can be found on the property. Two small rivers flow through the property. Recreation facilities in the immediate area include, Sterkfontein caves, Wonder Caves, Cave adventures, Various game farms and nature reserves, Lion and Rhino Park, Hartebeespoort dam (+-40km), Magaliesberg (+-20km), various country restaurants and lodges.
- What kind of plot is right for you (Budget, slope, position, etc)?
- Building Rates (Current and specific to your Estate)
- What is a realistic Finishes Budget?
- How do the Extra's affect the costs (Swimming pool, landscaping, Aircons, etc)
- Professionals and their fee's (Surveyor, Architect, QS, Engineer, etc)
- Municipal fee's (Connections, plan submissions, etc)
- Question & Answer session