The natural, indigenous beauty of Lakeland is what makes it special. Situated on the shoreline of the Hartbeespoort Dam, Lakeland is complete with a diverse variety of birdlife, an expansive wetland, free roaming buck in an estate that boasts the best facilities, services and security - all befitting Lakeland's "Premier Estate" status.
Four bird hides have been constructed around the water bodies which attract many water birds. The adjacent grasslands also have many more bird species. Lakeland is a luxury estate with lock up and go living. Boats are launched and retrieved for members and are also cleaned prior to being put into the lock up garages. Security is a priority and all units are alarmed and monitored on site. Three public pools are available for the exclusive use of members. Two tennis courts, a grassed volley ball court and a basketball court are available at the club house building.
- What kind of plot is right for you (Budget, slope, position, etc)?
- Building Rates (Current and specific to your Estate)
- What is a realistic Finishes Budget?
- How do the Extra's affect the costs (Swimming pool, landscaping, Aircons, etc)
- Professionals and their fee's (Surveyor, Architect, QS, Engineer, etc)
- Municipal fee's (Connections, plan submissions, etc)
- Question & Answer session