Featherbrooke Estate is situated below the Roodekrans Ridge and adjacent to the Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens and the Crocodile River in Krugersdorp.
The Estate has a total area of 145 hectares, 21 of which are allocated to communal gardens which are maintained by the Estate.
There are a total of 1044 Stands and currently there are 918 completed houses with 85 houses under construction and 38 vacant stands.
The Clubhouse is well used by the residents. Kids enjoy their own skateboard park, Cricket net, Soccer and netball practice area.
Residents also enjoy the squash and tennis facilities and the clubhouse is also used for other sports like karate, pilates, dancing, etc
Featherbrooke residents are highly participative and enjoy communal get togethers such as wine tasting, birding & cycle clubs.
- What kind of plot is right for you (Budget, slope, position, etc)?
- Building Rates (Current and specific to your Estate)
- What is a realistic Finishes Budget?
- How do the Extra's affect the costs (Swimming pool, landscaping, Aircons, etc)
- Professionals and their fee's (Surveyor, Architect, QS, Engineer, etc)
- Municipal fee's (Connections, plan submissions, etc)
- Question & Answer session