Ekubo Coastal Estate
The Ekubo Coastal Estate is developed on 137 hectares of Kwazulu Natal (KZN) Coastal Forest and wetlands. It has approximately 1 kilometre of unspoilt Indian Ocean shoreline on the Kwazulu Natal South Coast.
With only 20% of the property designated for development, the property shall be conserved and rehabilitated as natural bush, wetlands and grasslands. Ekubo Coastal Estate is home to many species of game, such as Bushbuck, various Duiker, Wild Pig and Monkey.
- What kind of plot is right for you (Budget, slope, position, etc)?
- Building Rates (Current and specific to your Estate)
- What is a realistic Finishes Budget?
- How do the Extra's affect the costs (Swimming pool, landscaping, Aircons, etc)
- Professionals and their fee's (Surveyor, Architect, QS, Engineer, etc)
- Municipal fee's (Connections, plan submissions, etc)
- Question & Answer session