Eagle Canyon Golf Estate
Eagle Canyon is a residential golf estate in Honeydew, Gauteng, which offers the discerning investor the superb combination of a relaxed secure lifestyle, and a top-class 18-hole championship golf course. The course, constructed in an old sand quarry, plays along the canyon cliffs and over water features. The course has been designed in such a way that it incorporates the existing dams, of which there are ten, and two streams which flow through the property.
Golf course designer, Douw Van Der Merwe, says 16 of the 18 holes are played either over or alongside water, and 16 of the greens are visible from the clubhouse. The planting of the golf course consists of the rehabilitation of veldgrass and planting of aloes. Some areas are planted with shrubs, groundcovers and bulbs, and trees are also scattered informally in the rough areas.
- What kind of plot is right for you (Budget, slope, position, etc)?
- Building Rates (Current and specific to your Estate)
- What is a realistic Finishes Budget?
- How do the Extra's affect the costs (Swimming pool, landscaping, Aircons, etc)
- Professionals and their fee's (Surveyor, Architect, QS, Engineer, etc)
- Municipal fee's (Connections, plan submissions, etc)
- Question & Answer session