Dunkirk is set among the gently slopping coastal grasslands and indigenous forests at Salt Rock on the magnificent KwaZulu-Natal North Coast, with views of the Indian Ocean and the rolling inland hills. At the heart of Dunkirk Estate lie 42 acres of dense indigenous swamp forest - a last, precious piece of wilderness that with our help will be preserved for generations to come. This pristine site is a rare gem, and represents one of the last opportunities for environmentally responsible luxury residential development in the area. If you treasure the simple elegance of classical coastal living, you will find your home at Dunkirk.
Dunkirk is that place, situated in the unspoilt coastal resort of Salt Rock. The Dunkirk Estate provides the opportunity to enjoy a wonderful coastal lifestyle in an area of outstanding beauty and biodiversity. Entrance to the Dunkirk Estate is strictly controlled by full time guards and CCTV cameras on a 24 hr basis to ensure peace of mind for all residents. The award winning, Dunkirk Clubhouse has featured in several architectural magazines and epitomises the Dunkirk lifestyle.
- What kind of plot is right for you (Budget, slope, position, etc)?
- Building Rates (Current and specific to your Estate)
- What is a realistic Finishes Budget?
- How do the Extra's affect the costs (Swimming pool, landscaping, Aircons, etc)
- Professionals and their fee's (Surveyor, Architect, QS, Engineer, etc)
- Municipal fee's (Connections, plan submissions, etc)
- Question & Answer session