Boschenmeer Golf & Country Estate
Amid the picturesque Winelands of the Western Cape's historic Paarl/Franschhoek Valley, framed by the majestic Drakenstein Mountains and the famous Paarl Rock, lies an estate beyond compare. Boschenmeer Golf Estate has incredible views over the Winelands, a relaxed atmosphere and a tranquil riverside setting is combined with luxury, privacy and security, to create an estate that indisputedly has it all.
Boschenmeer is an eco-sensitive development and the developers have made a serious commitment to preserve the natural environment whilst creating a suitable environment for human residence and activity. The estate has many water features including a large lake with two islands and a bird sanctuary which is home to an abundance of bird life.
- What kind of plot is right for you (Budget, slope, position, etc)?
- Building Rates (Current and specific to your Estate)
- What is a realistic Finishes Budget?
- How do the Extra's affect the costs (Swimming pool, landscaping, Aircons, etc)
- Professionals and their fee's (Surveyor, Architect, QS, Engineer, etc)
- Municipal fee's (Connections, plan submissions, etc)
- Question & Answer session