An estate with ± 5km of waterfront-land, security and safety might be obvious characteristics of a successful property development, but for the existing Bankenveld Estate the actual reason is a lot smaller: KIDS. Bankenveld has developed into the ideal place to raise children.
Surrounded by ± 500ha of fenced grasslands there's always another place to explore, never mind the Springbok, Blesbok, Gnou (Black Wildebeest), Zebras, Red Hartebeest, Duiker and Steenbok they will encounter. The Witbank Dam is also known for very good fishing and water recreation flourish.
Next to the Estate is also the Witbank Yacht Club, Bankenveld Golfing Estate, Bankenveld Equestrain Centre,
Bankenveld Montesorri Crêche and Curro Private School.
- What kind of plot is right for you (Budget, slope, position, etc)?
- Building Rates (Current and specific to your Estate)
- What is a realistic Finishes Budget?
- How do the Extra's affect the costs (Swimming pool, landscaping, Aircons, etc)
- Professionals and their fee's (Surveyor, Architect, QS, Engineer, etc)
- Municipal fee's (Connections, plan submissions, etc)
- Question & Answer session