Arabella Country Estate
Arabella Country Estate is situated approximately 28 kilometers from Hermanus and 7 kilometers from Kleinmond. It lies between the upper reaches of the Bot River Lagoon and the Kleinmond / Hermanus road at the foot of the Palmiet Mountain Range. The estate property spans a total area of 113 hectares and has a 1.6 kilometre frontage onto the lagoon.
The property is located within the Transitional zone of the Kogelberg Biosphere Reserve and the adjacent Bot River Lagoon, which is a designated Buffer zone of the Biosphere Reserve. Estate management is required to conform to the objectives of the Biosphere Reserve. This includes the principal of sustainable development and protection of the natural environment on and surrounding the property.
- What kind of plot is right for you (Budget, slope, position, etc)?
- Building Rates (Current and specific to your Estate)
- What is a realistic Finishes Budget?
- How do the Extra's affect the costs (Swimming pool, landscaping, Aircons, etc)
- Professionals and their fee's (Surveyor, Architect, QS, Engineer, etc)
- Municipal fee's (Connections, plan submissions, etc)
- Question & Answer session